FAST BY FERRACCI, INC. SALETERMS & CONDITIONS
We ship upon authorization during regular business hours Tuesday through Friday. Any orders placed between Friday afternoon and Tuesday morning prior to 9am will be processed before the end of the business day on Tuesday. Fast By Ferracci Inc. requires adult signature on all orders that are shipped unless requested otherwise. The fee for this will be included to the shipping and freight charge and is at the standard UPS rate at time of shipment.
These racing parts and products are intended for closed course competition purposes only and therefore are sold “AS IS” without warranties. Fast By Ferracci, Inc. specifically disclaims any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and disclaims all responsibility for consequential and incidental damages or any other loss arising from the use of these products or parts. Purchaser acknowledges: 1. That no representations have been made regarding these parts, Including but not limited to any representations as to their quality or performance, and that purchaser shall be responsible for and bear all costs of repair or replacement of any defect in or failure of these parts. 2. That all the parts are sold for racing purposes only and may be installed only on vehicles used solely in sanctioned off-highway events. 3. That installation of these parts may cause the vehicles to be unable to be used lawfully on public highways and the purchaser assumes all risks and expenses thereof.
CHANGE IN PRICE:
All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a change in price, the prices applicable shall be those in effect on the date of shipment, rather than those in effect upon date of acceptance of the order.
All goods are inspected, carefully packaged and shipped in good condition. We have taken every precaution to ensure safe arrival, but:
1) Our terms of sale are F.O.B. our factory and responsibility for damage in transit is the carriers whether it be visible or concealed damage. Title of merchandise passes to the customer upon our delivery to the carrier.
2) Inspect this shipment immediately. Insist that visible damages be indicated on your copy of the freight documents.
3) Open this shipment as soon as it is received and inspect for concealed damage.
4) In case of damage notify the delivering carrier immediately requesting that an inspection be made. Make a phone call and confirm with written request, holding a copy of request for claim purposes.
RETURN OF GOODS:
1) Please contact our sales department for a return authorization number. No returns will be accepted without a return authorization number. Merchandise must be returned prepaid. There are no returns on shipping and handling fees.
2) No returns accepted after 30 days from the invoice date.
3) All returns subject to a 20% restocking charge.
4) All claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 7 days of receipt of merchandise.
5) All sales final on used parts & accessories, electrical components and special order items.
6) We will gladly exchange or credit returns. Sorry, no cash refunds.
Full payment for repairs is due upon release or delivery of vehicle, including supplemental charges.
A service fee of $45.00 per day will be charged if a vehicle is not picked up within 15 days of notification of completion.
Fast By Ferracci, Inc. and its employees may operate vehicle for purposes of testing, inspection, or delivery at owner’s risk. An express mechanics lien is acknowledged on owner’s vehicle to secure the amount of repairs thereto. It is understood that Fast By Ferracci, Inc. will not be held responsible for loss or damage to vehicle or articles left in vehicle in case of fire, theft or any other cause beyond our control.
RETURNED CHECKS & INTEREST CHARGES:
Returned checks are subject to a processing fee of $55.00 which will be charged to the customer per incident regardless of reason. All unsettled accounts will be subject to legal action.
Pursuant to the federal truth in lending act invoices not paid and past due accounts will be subject to a 1.5% monthly service charge which is an annual percentage rate of 18%.